Organization : South Central Railway
Job Role : Women Constables
Location : Across India
Qualification : Matriculation,Diploma
Experience : Freshers
Salary : 5,400 – 20,500 PM
No.of Vacancies : 2030
Website : www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 1-3-2016
South Central Railway was formed on 02-10-1966 when Hubli and Vijayawada Divisions of Southern Railway and Sholapur and Secunderabad Divisions of Central Railway were carved out and merged into a new Zone. Subsequently, Guntakal Division of Southern Railway was merged with South Central Railway on 02-10-1977 and Sholapur Division was remerged with Central Railway.
List Of Vacancies: 2030
* Railway Protection Force(RPF) – 1827
* Railway Special Protection Force (RSPF) – 203
* Candidate should have completed matriculation or equivalent diploma from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notification declaring that such qualifications is
equivalent to Matriculation/10th pass for services under Central Government.
* Candidates must possess the requisite qualification before the last date of submission of application.
Basic Pay Scale:
Candidate will be given a pay scale of 5,400 – 20,500 PM.
* Candidate should have Minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 25 years as per 1-7-2016.
* Candidate should be born between 2-7-1991 and 1-7-1998.