|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Education||BE/B Tech/M Sc/B Com|
Siemens Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. Siemens Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd addresses critical needs in key sectors. Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/M Sc/B Com from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have knowledge in basic accounting standards.
- Should have good knowledge in accounting.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills.
- Must be having basic understanding of Accounts Receivables
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, and analytical skills
- Must be flexible to work on all shifts
- Should have general knowledge of Siemens business, organization and Siemens vision/Values
- Must be good in MS-Office applications
- Must also perform additional tasks related to accounts payable & reports
- Must be flexible to work on rotational shifts.
- Responsibilities must include system engineering activities like System administration, Installation, Patching , and Testing
- Should interact with Project stakeholders , IT administration team and Project teams to setup and administrate systems to execute planned test and installation activities.
- Must engage in system maintenance activities including patch management and patch release for products delivered to customers
- Must perform troubleshooting and fixing issue arises from the systems administration , installation and patching activities
- Must have familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
- Must have basic Networking Knowledge & Concepts
- Must have general System Administration expertise including Windows platform, knowledge on Solaris will be an added advantage.
- Must have good analytical and reasoning skills