- Join a firm that promotes professional development
- Be at the focal point of rapidly changing business climate
- Associate with a leading consulting firm
Our client is a deep-rooted consulting firm with its services spread across management and technology consulting projects. They are looking for experts across domains who are capable of advising clients through critical business problems.
As a senior member of the Supply Chain Management team, you will bring in your domain expertise into providing clients with insights regarding gaps in their existing operational models. Your responsibility would be to address these operational challenges and introduce best-in-class capabilities to our clients. In order to deliver this, you will be working closely with client teams and key stakeholders wherein your inputs in-terms of critical analysis, design, and implementation of out-of-the-box approaches and tailor-made solutions would help them achieve positive and sustainable results.
- You have a Degree from a top tier college or university and have at least 4 years experience in a Supply Chain Consulting role.
- Experience within the Big Three consulting firms would be an advantage.
- You possess good communications skills, with an excellent ability to articulate business outcomes and you are comfortable presenting ideas and results to senior stakeholders.
- You have a solid track record of delivering projects in stipulated timelines.
- You are a driven individual with a strong attention to detail.
Purchase Manager , Inventory Control Manager/Materials Manager