|Job Role||Design Engineer|
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group
- Must have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must research, design, and develop mechanical and electro-mechanical devices or systems.
- Candidate responsibilities include development of system concepts, conducting design previews, performing system acceptance, and resolving design and implementation issues.
- Must respond to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Should develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- Must have knowledge on CAD software like Creo/Solid works, general sketching, illustration etc.
- Should have knowledge of mechanisms and Dynamic force calculations, stress calculations
- Must knowledge of materials, needs to suggest materials for different components of the mechanism
- Must have proven experience in deploying TPM for R&D lab test equipment machinery and experience in ISO 9001:2008, deployment to meet quality objectives
- Must manage complex projects involving multiple components or systems for completeness and compatibility with organizational objectives and standards.
- Must create strategy, direction, priorities and develops constructive solutions aligning to business needs.
- Should coordinate multi-disciplined engineering projects from design to implementation and serves as an expert resource for other engineers.
- Must be able to review project deliverables to ensure its accuracy and co-ordinate with engineering teams.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of business goals and strategies to achieve business objectives / improvements impacting business-wide measures.
- Must identify opportunities or connections that enhance business performance.
- Must have good presentation skills