|Job Role||Technical Engineer|
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Should adequately perform the duties of the job individuals
- Must have general experience, or equivalent college level education.
- Must articulate in excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Must have computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office,
CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
- Should have demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Must have experience in a phone based remote role, e- support, e-chat, or similar.
- Should have familiarity with computer technology.
- Must have knowledge in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems.
- Must be working from a standard protocol and utilizing documented processes to respond to customer issues. Some judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Should successfully resolve simple to moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Must respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example more complex warranty).
- Must begin to proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.