|Job Role||Graduate Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd could be a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that facilitate our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.A global technology leader, Eaton non inheritable Cooper Industries plc in Nov 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined corporations was $22 billion on a professional forma basis. Eaton has about a hundred,000+ workers world wide and sells merchandise to customers in additional than a hundred seventy five countries
- Must have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have proven track record in engineering academics
- Should have experience in CAD, FEA, CFD & System modeling tools
- Must have excellent English communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Must be a effective team player with highly effective interpersonal skills
- Must perform basic engineering assignments, involving product design, testing, process studies, or research studies using appropriate tools and techniques
- Must have under guidance from project leader learn and utilize DFSS concepts/tools such as PDSC, P-Diagram, DFMEA, Risk Management & DVPR for new product development &/or existing product improvements
- Should execute CAD modeling and drafting work under guidance from Project Engineer or Design Lead
- Must utilize experience of engineering drawing fundamentals, CAD tools and GD&T to create 3D models and drawings
- Must maintain credible communication practice with internal stakeholders and project team on technical learnings, clarifications and on engineering change requests
- Should create CAD drawings , 3D models , Assemblies etc and ensure release in PLM / ERP system per project plan.
- Must drive innovation from ideation through to execution, in doing so, add value to the product and improve or maintain current functionality, performance, installation time, customer satisfaction levels and durability requirements.
- Must resolve technical issues and road blocks impacting assigned projects by taking quick and timely decisions which are well supported by design calculations , engineering analysis and prediction methodology.
- Must create and sustain process for design standards and procedures governing product design
methods, documents and data control for the associated business group.