|Job Role||Desk Specialist|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Pay Scale||Rs 2.4 LPA|
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Present in 44 countries with more than 130,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must provide hardware/software/network problem diagnosis/resolution via telephone/ email/chat for customer’s end users Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Should coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware/software/network problem resolution.
- Must have administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Must use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention’s.
- Should respond to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users;
- Must assign work orders/incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Must respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps
- Must provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs.
- Should perform user account management activities Escalate complex
- Must have good Understanding of the F&A Process and OTC segments and Roles Process.
- Should responsible for transaction processing and meeting the daily required productivity.
- Must be responsible for ensuring an error free process with 100% accuracy & TAT.
- Should be responsible for meeting and exceeding the customer’s service level agreements as a part of the bigger team reporting to a Team Lead